Skip to main content

Hey Celopeers!

Celosphere 2022 has come and gone and with it, we’ve announced numerous major product launches!

If you didn’t have the chance to join us in person in Munich or weren’t able to join our virtual session here is a quick recap of all our announcements!

• Process Sphere - From mining a single process to mining your entire business. (Read more)
  • Business Miner - Collaborative Process Mining for everyone. (Learn more)
  • Workforce Productivity, powered by Task Mining - Gain full context and clarity on how work gets done. (Find out how)
  • Action Flows - New capabilities for Action Flows to support attended automation and more. (See how)
  • Celonis Apps for Accounts Receivable - Drive real working capital impact in months, not years. (Read more)
  • Emporix Commerce Execution - Dynamically orchestrate customers’ experience based on real-time process intelligence. (Check it out)
  • Celonis EMS Connector for Microsoft Power BI - Democratize execution management within Microsoft Power BI. (Find out more)
  • Process Data Engine, enhanced - Integrate and analyze your data at greater speed, scale, and security (find out more in the Academy)

So, which of these launches do you find most exciting? Let us know by responding to this post!

What is the correct link for Action Flows?

Process data Engine and Process Sphere. when will process data engine available for all the customers, i am not seeing it, do i need to work with my CVM to activate that feature?

What is the correct link for Action Flows?

Hi there,

So sorry for the confusion. There is no dedicated blog on action flows, but you can check out this link.

Hi there,

So sorry for the confusion. There is no dedicated blog on action flows, but you can check out this link.

• Action Flows - New capabilities for Action Flows to support attended automation and more. (See how)

Above "See how" link is not taking to the right action flow page, that is what Linde meant.

Hi,

I'm also really interested in changes introduced to Action Flows, please kindly fix the link (see how) :)

Hi there,

You can take a look at this blog post for Action Flows!

Process data Engine and Process Sphere. when will process data engine available for all the customers, i am not seeing it, do i need to work with my CVM to activate that feature?

Hi Muthappan, the Process Data Engine will be centrally deployed for all cloud customers and partners towards the end of the month automatically.

Please reach out to your CVM to enrol for Process Sphere; this is also being rolled out in Limited Availability in the coming weeks.

Hi there,

Come on, most of us probably already know how to build things with actions flow. We want to know what changed or will change in the future.

Hi,

I'm also really interested in changes introduced to Action Flows, please kindly fix the link (see how) :)

https://www.celonis.com/blog/learn-how-to-automate-workflows-with-celonis-ems-action-flows/

Hi,

I know how to build these things. I would like to see changelog. If there's no changes (which would be not good, as AF desperately needs some improvements to be useful in enterprise environment), then there's no sense to announce it here as "new capabilities".

I've seen rather very minor updates in October 2022 release notes. I wouldn't call it "New capabilities" if you would ask me, and that's why I would like to know if anything else will be changed.

obraz 

Best Regards,

Mateusz Dudek

Hi there,

So are there actually any new AF capabilities? And if yes, what are they? Is there a change log?

Because according to the latest release notes there is nothing that's worth calling new capabilities.

Hi there,

During CeloSphere the option to trigger Action Flows based on Knowledge Model data was presented, to better interact with business view and analysis data.

Hi there,

That one sounds interesting

Hi all, when will I get access to the Business Miner?

If you are partner, lots of details from webcast https://academy.celonis.com/learn/video/post-celosphere-partner-exclusive-enablement including product availability. Long story short, business miner availability is limited not public yet.

@andre.schwa11 , latest update - you can reach out to your Celonis account manager to get access to Business Miner, they package it as separate license with additional cost not free feature available for all.