Skip to main content

Everything you need to get started with this community.

Hi Celonis Community!

Welcome to this space of like-minded people - the Celonis Community! :rocket:

Your place to connect, collaborate, learn from each other, get inspired, and discuss what matters.

Why join the community?
We want you to be even more successful with Celonis! It’s important to chat with peers from the same industry to validate ideas, share knowledge and expertise, give guidance and insight, and connect with each other. 

This is why we created the Celonis Community.

I’m new to this community. Where should I start? 

The best way to get started is to: 

•  :bookmark_tabs: Read the Community Guidelines carefully before you start contributing, and follow them - our moderators will help here.
  • 🙂 Set up your profile by navigating to your avatar on the top right and going to My profile to Edit the profile details.
  • :bell: Make sure to subscribe to categories that are interesting to you - you will receive email notifications when new posts in those categories are created. To manage your notifications and ensure you're only getting the updates you want, you can change your notification settings in your profile. Simply go to Settings > Notifications and customize your preferences.
  • 📞 If you have any questions, please check the Community Onboarding or reach out to the community team at community@celonis.com.
  • Stay up-to-date by getting the most recent information about the community itself by subscribing to the Community News category.

Say Hello!

Everyone is excited to meet you and give you a warm welcome at Introduce Yourself.

Feedback?

Yes, please. The community is designed for You, so we want to shape it based on your valuable insights. We would love to hear your feedback on the new platform here: Feedback about the Celonis Community

Be the first to reply!