Skip to main content

Day 10 of the 30-day challenge on the New Studio experience

Sometimes It's the small things that compound to big changes, if you ever struggled as an Analysts in guiding your users through their content in Studio and Apps, this is a treat for you. 🍬

What would you use it for? What other information you would like the Space & Package cards and tables to display?

day10

Good that you removed tags and not communicated that at all... They were available like week or two before.

Maybe just focus on not releasing new UI each 1.5 year but for example migrate all components from legacy views and provide enhanced ones?

Hi dear @Mateusz Dudek,

Thank you for the feedback! I’d be curious to know which tags you are referring to. If you mean the “CreatedBy” field we displayed on the Package cards during the initial release, you can find more details in the release notes.

I’m glad that you have pointed out the migration from our legacy views. Achieving feature parity is a key focus for our Studio roadmap this year, so you can anticipate further updates on this in upcoming releases. For more information, please check this feature matrix available on the documentation.

Bests,

David

adding a new one

in the new Views, all the data is coming from the Knowledge Model, that's great !

however I just discovered that the Case Explorer is now making visible ALL the calculated attributes I added in Knowledge Model based on the Activity Table.

This is potentially not something I want to display to the end users.

2 options :

• do not display the calculated attributes in the Case Explorer details.
  • give the option to control what I can display or not.

imageI will create a ticket

thanks

adding a new one

in the new Views, all the data is coming from the Knowledge Model, that's great !

however I just discovered that the Case Explorer is now making visible ALL the calculated attributes I added in Knowledge Model based on the Activity Table.

This is potentially not something I want to display to the end users.

2 options :

• do not display the calculated attributes in the Case Explorer details.
  • give the option to control what I can display or not.

imageI will create a ticket

thanks

+ 1

And it would be great to be able to decide the order of the columns.

We explicitly created the activity table with a certain order of columns, it drives me nuts how it's just displayed in alphabetical order.