Skip to main content
I am new user for celonis, I would like to apply for the new account for COTD (Customer order Deliver Delay). but there are so many choice when I raise a support for new count ticket, I am quite confused, where can I get guide or support?

Hi Charin-ChunYu Liu,

Your question is a bit unclear. Do you need help in setting up a new account in celopeers, a new environment setup or a new user account within an existing environment?

Dear Anupriya Asok

I have registered in celopeers, Now I would like to apply for CELONIS ACCESS RIGHT for collecting project'S COTD(customer order time delay), and also send email to Celonis service, I am told that I need to raise a ticket for this right application. when I am going to raise a ticket in Celopeers, I find there are many options in droplist, I don't know which option is suitable for my need. last week, I sent email for help, until no one give me reply. Thanks! the attachment is my email where my confusion is described.

Hi Charin-ChunYu Liu,

I've looked into your issue. You would need contact your admin to gain access to the private server CN PG7713. For references in future, you can raise the ticket under 'EMS' product category and skip the other options as they are not mandatory. You would also need to provide the EMS URL for the same.

Dear Anupriya Asok

Thank you for your reply. how can I get my admin contact who is responsible for celonis. I contact IS coulleague, she don't know how to get my admin contact and she also do not know how to get access to the server CN PG7713.