Skip to main content
I'm getting "undefined [id:table-380082fa-c77c-4d37-9710-9408474b11d1]: Table could not be found. Table with name INEFFICIENCIES_AUGMENTED_FRAMED_VALUE cannot be found." Error in the Procurement Starter Kit
I have added INEFFECIENCIES as well kindly help

Hi,

the error seems to be self explanatory. Did you fully followed that guide: Value Discovery App Configuration (if required) (celonis.com) and also added run time variables? It seems that augmented tables was not created for any reason. BTW. you've got that error in Value Discovery App?

Best Regrads,

Mateusz Dudek

Hi,

Yes I'm getting this error in Value Discovery App

i did followed the guide but, I haven't added the run time variables yet

as it is not required for this step .

can you please provide the suitable solution for this error

Best Regards,

Pruthvin

Hi,

I've took some time to solve it also in our AR app.

It seems that standard skill called "Store Framed Value" have problem with assigning stored value from STEP 1 of Value app in augmented attribute for INEFFICIENCIES table that had to be created.

It's because of changes in augmented attributes in the new views.

imageimageimage 

Solution:

1. Create identifier for the table INEFFICIENCIES in DM VD_APP
  2. Reload DM
  3. Go to VD_APP KM
  4. Go to records > INEFFICIENCIES > click on Augmented atributes > click on "Framed value" attribute
  5. Scroll down to "Migration tool"
  6. Click "Create attribute" and after that "transfer data"

imageimage 

You should see newly created augmented attribute in VD_APP KM:

imageRight side of VD_APP after migrating atribute:

imageAfter putting some test/random number in Step 1:

imagenow skill and augmented Attribute should work just fine (that attribute should be able to storing data form mentioned skill after Value framing step). Let me know if that also worked for you, and mark with best answer if actually helped.

Additionally I'm about to create a ticket to Celonis guys to either add this troubleshoot step to documentation or fixing the app :)

Best Regards,

Mateusz Dudek

Hi,

It worked! Thank you very much for your help and for your time. I really appreciate it.

Best regards,

Pruthvin