Skip to main content

Hey Celopeers,

In my training ground of Celonis, the Celonis Academy Hat icon is missing somewhere.

Anyone please help me to find out the Celonis Academy Hat icon?

#Celopeers #Academy​ #CelonisAcademy #TechChat #hCommunity FAQs] #QProduct - Tech Chat]​ #AcademyHat

Hi Chandrashekhar,

Thanks for contacting us!

We reviewed your personal Training Team and you currently have the Celonis Academy Hat icon located on the button-right of the site.

Please, recall that the Guided Learning Tours can only work if you are inside the Training Team.

If you are using the Academic Celonis Platform, then, you won't be able to use the GLTs.

If you have further questions, feel free to contact us through the Academy Support Form.

Thank you!

Hi Chandrashekhar,

Thanks for contacting us!

We reviewed your personal Training Team and you currently have the Celonis Academy Hat icon located on the button-right of the site.

Please, recall that the Guided Learning Tours can only work if you are inside the Training Team.

If you are using the Academic Celonis Platform, then, you won't be able to use the GLTs.

If you have further questions, feel free to contact us through the Academy Support Form.

Thank you!

Thanks for your support!

But the issue is not solve yet. I checked in both inside the Training Team as well as in Academic Celonis Platform.

The Guided Learning Tour (Celonis Academy Hat icon) is still missing in my personal Training environment.

Help me to find it out!

Hi Chandrashekhar,

Thanks for your reply! As this is a public community, I will kindly ask you to submit a message through our Academy Support Form, including the URL that you are seeing and a screenshot from the entire screen. So we can analyze better if we are talking about the same Celonis Team. If you already submitted a case, let me know the case number and we'll handle it directly in that thread.

Thank you and we apologize any inconvenience!