Skip to main content
How we can use symbio in celonis.Do we need to registered separately for symbio?

To use Process Management products from the Celonis Platform, you can follow the guide from our official documentation here : Link

Best,

Riddhi

To use Process Management products from the Celonis Platform, you can follow the guide from our official documentation here : Link

Best,

Riddhi

Hello,

Thanks, can you also tell how we could request at least any demo tenant for Celonis Process Management? Link says only about how to integrate both.

Best Regards,

Mateusz Dudek

Hi Mateusz,

Good to know you are to interested in Celonis Process Management. I am actively looking for training for BPM in Celonis. As per now, they are no video training/courses neither found in Academy and no demo tenant.

As of time being, I am referring Celonis Process Management link for learning and keeping myself updated on it.

Regards,

Sachin

Hi Mateusz, the Celonis Process Management platform is, at this moment, a separate platform which requires separate licensing. The links given above in the first post of Riddi deal with the connection between Celonis Process Mining and Celonis Process Management and this is not the starting point for wanting to explore process management. 

We do have possibilities to set up a demo system, but that would first require a conversation with one of our AEs or VEs. Can I ask you to contact me directly on c.tcjans@celonis.com so I can figure out who would be the right person to support you. 

thanks, Caspar