Skip to main content

I am currently pursuing a master's degree in software engineering, following my MBA graduation, and I am in the process of selecting a topic for my master's thesis. I am very passionate about the field of software engineering and process management, and I would greatly appreciate your insights and recommendations for a compelling thesis subject in this area.

My academic background in business administration and my current focus on software engineering make me particularly interested in topics that bridge these two domains. I am eager to explore subjects that could potentially improve software development processes, enhance project management, or optimize the overall efficiency of software development teams.

If you have any suggestions or if you are aware of emerging trends or critical challenges in software engineering and process management, please feel free to share your thoughts. Your guidance and expertise would be invaluable in helping me narrow down my focus and embark on a meaningful research journey.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. I look forward to hearing your suggestions and engaging in discussions with the community.

Hi Amir,

Thank you for contacting us.

First, we wish you success in your thesis and career. Please visit https://www.celonis.com/acal-thesis-support/ for more information on the Celonis Student Thesis and Research Program.

Best regards,

Valmira Abdiu