Skip to main content

Hi Community,

I am trying to Identify the Cases PRs without PO (And POs Without PR) in my OCPM Procurement Perspective, But i am not able to add a filter, I tried it through Activity and Attribute selection but it is not working (Giving no Values when I Select a Blank PO / PR).

The idea here is to select the Backlogs ( PRs without PO ) and Deviation (POs Without PR), If anyone explored this part in OCPM give me suggestion how i can resolve this..

This i am trying it through PO Item Object and PR Item Object.

Attaching Few screenshots below

Without Selection

imageSelection of Blank PRs

imageSelection of Blank POs

Hello - Could you show me what the CASE WHEN statement looks like? And are all the columns displayed there coming from the same table?

Hello - Could you show me what the CASE WHEN statement looks like? And are all the columns displayed there coming from the same table?

@charlie.kante11 - Idea here is to show open PRs (PRs without PO) so 2 tables are involved (PR and PO )..

- This is not possible with Case Centric I thought OCPM will at least address this but i am not sure if it is possible or not...

For your backlogs KPI, you might have to pull (using PU/BIND functions) the corresponding PO(s) to the PR table, and vice versa for deviations. If you send the table relationships/Data Model, I can help with this part as well.

For your backlogs KPI, you might have to pull (using PU/BIND functions) the corresponding PO(s) to the PR table, and vice versa for deviations. If you send the table relationships/Data Model, I can help with this part as well.

I am using Procurement Perspective of OCPM Model..

Please try using PU/Bind functions - see documentation here and here.

Please try using PU/Bind functions - see documentation here and here.

I tried but they are not working if we don't have PO ( PR Backlog )