Skip to main content

Dear Experts , I have to create few configurations and i am unable to find Smart Sensor object and Create task object within celonis . Can you confirm if this is still present in new version or its replaced by new functionality and name ? I am attaching my screen as well as Celonis help screen.

In my environment I haven't either those components.

But recently (like 2 months ago or less) we used them in a POV. I connected and in that environment we have those componentes (Smart Sensor and Create Task)

I recall that our Value Engineer had to request some kind of update in that environment to activate them

HTH

In my environment I haven't either those components.

But recently (like 2 months ago or less) we used them in a POV. I connected and in that environment we have those componentes (Smart Sensor and Create Task)

I recall that our Value Engineer had to request some kind of update in that environment to activate them

HTH

You’re right indeed Guillermo, this functions can be enabled by making a service request (see button on top of this website).

Thank you Guillermo and Jan.

You’re right indeed Guillermo, this functions can be enabled by making a service request (see button on top of this website).

Hi Van , Could you be knowing if there are list of components which celonis enables only after requests ? This is just to be sure ?

Many thanks in advance

Hi Shaif,

Unfortunately this is not as transparant as you would expect. I found that if you search for 'Service Request' in the docs, you will see all pages that mention this words, indicating that this might be an feature that could be enabled.

This too helps Jan , thank you very much