Skip to main content

Hi all,

The Celonis module that creates PDF's in Action Flows can't find my View. The Connection seem to work with the App Key that also has the right permissions and the View is also published.

I always get the error "Something went wrong while handling the request. Please contact Celonis customer support. Celonis Support ID: e9c4bdad-04c3-49ea-b834-0e2dc618323b" from the 'Analysis' dropdown within the module.

Does the Module even work with the new Views (JAB) since the next Parameter I need to fill in is 'Sheets' but the new View doesn't have Sheets, it has Tabs?

@lucas.fisch12 

You’re encountering an error: "Something went wrong while handling the request. Please contact Celonis customer support.” Celonis Support ID: e9c4bdad-04c3-49ea-b834-0e2dc618323b—“It may be related to a timeout issue when the Celonis module attempts to access a View within an Action Flow. This could be due to network latency, server response time, or compatibility issues with the new Views (JAB) format.

Please can you try the following:

1. Verify Network and Server Performance: Ensure there are no network or server performance issues that could be causing the timeout.

Question: for the app key you are using, do you happen to know if it has access to many analyses?

Please create a new App key with limited access to analyses/packages and check if this may solve the error.

If the problem continues, please contact Celonis Support. Since you've received a specific support ID, it's best to contact Celonis customer support directly with this ID. They can provide more detailed assistance and information on compatibility and potential workarounds. 

apparently it doesn't work with Views:

Answer from the Celonis Support Team:

"Kindly note that currently, Celonis supports exporting data to PDF format from analyses but does not have built-in functionality to export data directly from Views. However, there are a couple of potential workarounds that you might find useful:

Replicate Data in an Analysis"

Out of curiosity, since this is a new abbreviation for me: What does "JAB" stand for and where can I find information on it?

I am also working in the new views, so I prefer to know what this is that is not working :-)