Skip to main content
Hello,
I am building a OLAP table. I was wondering if there was a way to re-structure the table so instead of the single KPI information flowing vertical, it can flow horizontal? I have thought about using a pivot table, however because the data set is so large, it does not seem to be a suitable option.
Please let me know.
Cheers,
Anna
Hi Anna,
i dont know about that option though its a really nice idea. The only thing I can suggest is to export in Excel and transpose. But thats suboptimal I guess.
Best,
Maria
Hi Maria,
If we have to see the data in the horizontal format in Celonis, do you know of another work around I can use? We are trying to build
a analysis where the local market countries are listed across the columns.
Thanks,
Anna
Hi Anna,
the only idea I have would be a pivot, but uve already tried it. Are you sure, it wont work or maybe the community could help with setting up the pivot?
Best,
Maria
Hi Anna,
unfortunately, it is not possible at the moment to restructure the OLAP table in the desired way (it is only possible for charts or bubble plots).
When you give us a little more detailed information on what you exactly want to do or have tried in the pivot table, we can try to figure an alternative way.
Best,
Viana