Skip to main content

I have to implement a functionality where:

There is a table for my vendors with multiple line items, each line item has a Rating field which can be blank or some value.

SO when I click on the Vendor code, an overlay view opens.

Now on this view there is a button, clicking on which I need to perform different actions:

1. If there is a rating for that vendor, then trigger an action flow. I have created the action flow but not the condition
  2. If there is no rating for that vendor, then open a message pop displaying a Text.

What I need help with is, how do I put a condition on the button to check if the rating exists or not and then open the message pop up.

Bros ​@Abhishek Chaturvedi​  

@Dipro Banerjee​ 

Help! :)

Hi Sanchit,

The only thing I can think of is use skill, you can create an attribute with the following null/not null value

When the value is null use execution output show the message or use the execute action flow and continue, you may just need to check if manual or smart sensor is required here.

image.png 

I hope this helps!

Thanks @Abhishek Chaturvedi we tried this. Sort of works.

We are using a View variable to check the id that we are matching.

But it does not refresh. No matter what line item/Vendor code we click on, the captured id remains the same.

Is taking a View variable the correct way or we should take a run time variable for capturing the id?

Hi Sanchit,

Maybe I am missing something but can you neet create an attribute for each line and do the same ?