Skip to main content

Hello everybody,

I have a filter bar in which I have inserted a quick filter component containing quick filters on 9 different Boolean fields.

Technically it works fine, but the problem is that the visual rendering is awful as I cannot increase the height of the quick filter component and all labels are truncated and incomprehensible, as in attached screenshot:image.pngFilter bar visual result 

Is there a way to increase the height of the quick filter component so that the filters can be grouped and displayed on multiple lines?

Thanks to everybody who can help me, best regards,

Andrea

Hello Andrea Marchini,

Increasing the height of the quick filters option isn't yet available in the JAB.

My advice is, you can try creating multiple quick filters and place them in the container. Using this you can display them on multiple lines.

Hello Doake,

thanks for confirming that the hieght change of the quick filter is not possible: I really hope this is something that will be made available soon in order to facilitate the integration of the quick filter component inside the filter bar (which is vertical by default).

I've already tried creating multiple quick filters and place them one below the other, but the result is not the same.

In my scenario I need to make sure that only a single selection is possible (multiple quick filters must not be activated simultaneously): this is possible having one quick filter component as there is a dedicated option, but it would not work in case of multiple quick filter components.

Thank you, best regards,

Andrea