Skip to main content

Hi Celopeers team,

I have a requirement where the user needs see the data as a matrix (like a image)

Basically the user needs to see the trend of various KPIs for specific dimension over time.

the request is in a View

example of matrixsomeone knows, how can I do it?

Thanks 😉

Hi Andrea,

to my knowledge there is no straight forward way of doing this.

The two options that came to my mind initially are the following:

1. Building a HTML Table. This is possible within a Text Box. The advantage would be to have everything within one component. The flip-side is that you couldn't filter on the individual cells of the tables and would need to build multiple versions of the same KPI but filtered on specific time intervals.
  2. Manually building a matrix by aligning multiple text boxes and KPI lists/cards. Here the advantage is that you would be only need to filter the kpi lists/cards by the respective time interval. However, the filters would still need to be created as well, but at least these could be reused. The end result could look like this: image

Both options have the limitiations of a static number of entrances in the matrix.

Please le me know if this is helpful and if you have any follow-up questions!

Thank you!

Best regards,

Bernardo

Hi Bernardo

Thanks a lot for your response.

Something like the second option I had in mind for the solution. When I finish it I will show you.

Hi Andrea,

to my knowledge there is no straight forward way of doing this.

The two options that came to my mind initially are the following:

1. Building a HTML Table. This is possible within a Text Box. The advantage would be to have everything within one component. The flip-side is that you couldn't filter on the individual cells of the tables and would need to build multiple versions of the same KPI but filtered on specific time intervals.
  2. Manually building a matrix by aligning multiple text boxes and KPI lists/cards. Here the advantage is that you would be only need to filter the kpi lists/cards by the respective time interval. However, the filters would still need to be created as well, but at least these could be reused. The end result could look like this: image

Both options have the limitiations of a static number of entrances in the matrix.

Please le me know if this is helpful and if you have any follow-up questions!

Thank you!

Best regards,

Bernardo

Hi Bernardo,

Look it:

Matrix Table 1Matrix Table 2 

I created it with each month like a KPI.

😀