Skip to main content

Hi All!

I'm wondering if this is possible in Celonis to build custom attribute (not based on any table) through which I can iterate and calculate pu functions?

I want to create record which can be used for reporting purposes (extracted using PowerBI connector).

In this record I want to see KPIs per month.

For KPI calculations I'm taking into consideration multiple factors including dates (entry date, clearing date, etc.), so I can't build this column only base on one date field.

I was thinking about creating attribute, which will contains specific range of dates (not based on any SAP table) and then, base on it, iterate by all those dates in range and set up pu functions using those dates as variable.

I was trying using RANGE, but I was getting error that there is no common tables between range and for example BSEG (from which I'm taking date to compare to result of RANGE function):

Time dimension in record: var_date 

One of the filters in PU function: "BSEG"."CPUDT" <= ${var_date}

var_date = RANGE ( {d '2023-01-01' } , '1M' , 12 )

Do you think this is possible? Or maybe you have better idea how to approach this?

Many thanks in advance!

Hi @maciej.kupcz12,

You could check-out TIMELINE_COLUMN - TIMELINE_TABLE (celonis.com), I think it does exactly what you need.

Best regards,

Jan-peter

Hi Jan-peter,

We will be using Microsoft Fabric, so this won't be needed anymore but thank you for your advice!

I will definitely check it.

Regards,

Maciek