Skip to main content

I work as a Business Analyst and a huge part of my work involves working with Advance View component. Recently I discovered that the "Edit Mode" button is gone for all the existing elements of my app. Also, I cannot create a new Advance View, I'm getting the error in the attachment. After this update I cannot do my job at all. Any idea what happened here?

Hi Piotr, I am also having the same issue. Hope we can get an answer from Celonis.

On a separate note - where do you get information or suggestions on how to build in Advance View? I would like to use them even more but I do not find documentation online. Thank you in advance 😊

Hi Piotr, I am also having the same issue. Hope we can get an answer from Celonis.

On a separate note - where do you get information or suggestions on how to build in Advance View? I would like to use them even more but I do not find documentation online. Thank you in advance 😊

I would suspect it's because they are very limited in use and rather seen as experimental feature not broadly available :)

I've seen them recently first time, and I'm using Celonis since 2018