Skip to main content

Hello everyone,

I want to use the WORKDAYS_BETWEEN function, however, in preparation for this function, I need to create a Workday Calendar. How do I do this within data integration/KM? 

Thank you so much!

BR

Julia Bauer 

Hi you should create a KPI/Attribute in the KM for the same

WORKDAYS_BETWEEN ( "TimestampTable"."Begin" , "TimestampTable"."End" , WEEKDAY_CALENDAR ( MONDAY 09:00 - 17:00 TUESDAY 09:00 - 17:00 THURSDAY 09:00 - 17:00 FRIDAY 09:00 - 17:00 SATURDAY 09:00 - 17:00 ) )

Hello @abhishek.chatu14 , thank you for replying! What do you use as TimestampTable.Begin etc.? I don’t have such a table?

I mean this is the formula I’m trying to set up for another use-case. Here I have the Begin and End field. However, the workday calendar is missing. I’m trying to create the workday calendar without the WORKDAYS_BETWEEN function as I want to use the workday calendar also for other functions, such as. ADD_DAYS etc. 

Am I missing your point?

Thank you so much!

Best regards

Julia Bauer 

What you are looking for is REMAP_TIMESTAMPS

REMAP_TIMESTAMPS ( "T"."C" , MINUTES , WEEKDAY_CALENDAR ( MONDAY 08:00 - 16:00 TUESDAY 08:00 - 16:00 WEDNESDAY 08:00 - 16:00 THURSDAY 08:00 - 12:00 ) )

See if this helps

Hi @julia.bauer,

To use a standard Workday Calendar, I would store your calendar definition in a Knowledge Model variable. When creating calculations, you can refer back to this variable. 

Then use functions that are build for using Workday Calendars:

I hope this clarifies.