Skip to main content

Hi Community,

I am trying to create a view, which has 2 different components(Tables/Charts) with different knowledge models behind it. I have created 2 separate knowledge models, but was not succesful referincing them on the same view. Does anyone has experience building components withdifferent knowledge model on the same view?

Best Regards,

Sooraj

Hi Sooraj, you can show each component with one knowledge model. WE have created a view with two charts components. Each chart component reflects one knowledge model. WE have shown one chart from OTC knowledge model and another chart from P2P knowledge model.

One view with multiple components and each component with one knowledge model.

What is the error/issue you are getting?

Thanks

Muthappan

Hi Muthappan,

Thank you for your reply. I found the solution.

Regards,

Sooraj

Hi Muthappan and Sooraj,

I am beginer in views and KM. I have done basic training from academy but i am struggling in view components. Do you have any pdf or notes which help me to learn it more efficiently.

Hi Muthappan,

Thank you for your reply. I found the solution.

Regards,

Sooraj

Hi Sooraj! Can you please share the solution you found? I'm also having issues to connect 2 data models in one View. Thanks!

Hi Sooraj! Can you please share the solution you found? I'm also having issues to connect 2 data models in one View. Thanks!

Hi Mariana, you can individually assign a knowledge model to a component. For that initially you should have the those different knowledge models in your package.

For components, if you click on edit and on top right corner, you see the option to change your knowledge model. By default, it takes the View Knowledge model, but you can adjust it.