Skip to main content

I just want to understand what are the limitiations you may have faced while using a MEL model. Alos is it eveb a good option to use Multi-Event Log and are there any alternatives for the same ?

Hi @Abhishek Chaturvedi 

it is more convenient to use Multi-Event log instead of Traditional Process Mining as the latter follows only one record type through the system. All events related to that particular record type are collected in an activity table and linked together with a case ID. On the other hand, Multi-Event log allows you to analyze multiple record types and their corresponding events simultaneously, giving a more comprehensive view of the system.

Please see more information regarding this in the help page:

https://docs.celonis.com/en/multi-event-log.html

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi @doruntina.kukaj,

Thank you for the response I am actually looking for the limitations you may have faced while using a MEL model.

Hello ,

I am also looking for MEL limitation. What I understood while implementing, we were having more of cases from default activity table in the merged activity and only matching cases from other activity table, because case key will be from default activity table. So, if we want to see activities which are not in default activity table but is in other activity table, we can't see those cases.

please correct me if I am wrong.