Skip to main content

I have the following scenario, there is a component table inside a view each column is related to some KPIs, and in other columns, the values are coming from inputs that the user inserts manually inside the Apps.

It means that some values don't exist in the data model or can be generated with any table since they are inserted manually. I would like to know if it's possible to create an action flow that reads all the values from that table in the studio and sends the data to a data pool.

I was checking the documentation, but it seems that all modules from Celonis are only capable of reading data that exists in a data model or a knowledge model but not from a table component.

Hi Andres,

I believe that global variables are user specific.

Probably, as a work around, you could try to update your “input” button in such a way that once a user inputs something the button updates a variable and simultaneously triggers an action flow for writing it into the data pool.

Another way could be updating augmented attribute via those buttons. Augmented attributes you can get via Celonis Get Rows action flow module.

Kind regards,

Anatoly