Skip to main content

I'm looking at the IM started kit and excessive inventor. I see "Active Stock is defined on a SKU level, and is calculated by taking the the ratio between Target Stock and Actual stock." How do I see what the target stock level is to better understand the calculation?

Hi Spencer,

The target stock is calculated by adding the initial stock level to the safety stock level. The initial stock level considers both the minimum lot size and the replenishment lead time multiplied by consumption, and it uses the higher of these two values as the initial stock level.

For more details, you can refer to the KPI "KPI_MATERIAL_PUAVG_TARGET_STOCK_QUANTITY" in the Starter Kit Knowledge Model, which provides the exact definition.

Does this clarify things?

Kind regards,

Valerie

Hi Spencer,

The target stock is calculated by adding the initial stock level to the safety stock level. The initial stock level considers both the minimum lot size and the replenishment lead time multiplied by consumption, and it uses the higher of these two values as the initial stock level.

For more details, you can refer to the KPI "KPI_MATERIAL_PUAVG_TARGET_STOCK_QUANTITY" in the Starter Kit Knowledge Model, which provides the exact definition.

Does this clarify things?

Kind regards,

Valerie

Thank you Valerie it does.

Spencer Stark
423 650 5929