Skip to main content
I am using an olap table where a record from my dimension dissapears when i use a kpi which is based on a table that does not have this record. Why does this happen? can I make it appear using this kpi?

Hi Arturo,

The issue occurs because the fields in your OLAP table are being filtered by the KPI, and there is no relationship found for each row. This means that the KPI is not able to recognize the record from your dimension since it doesn't exist in the table that the KPI is based on.

To resolve this, you can ensure that there is a relationship established between the dimension and the table used by the KPI. This way, all records can be correctly identified and included in your OLAP table.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Thanks for your answer susana. I was able to solve the problem but i didn't explain it well here.

I had a 1-N relationship in my tables, where the common table was the one in the N side, showing the following error: "The aggregation function SUM is applied on a column from table "Y" which has a 1:N relationship to the common table "X". This means that one input value can contribute to the aggregation result multiple times."

So when creating the KPI with the function SUM, it was avoiding showing the record from table "Y" which was absent in table "X"(common table).

The solution was using a PU_sum function to set the other table as the common one.