Skip to main content

Ex, In try celonis , 'IT Service Mgmt Ticketing (EN)' Demo is there. I would like to recreate this in my own Celonis environment / Analysis and gets my hands dirty. where do I get the same data used for this ITSM ?

Hi @sachin.sinha,

I don't think it is possible to extract the data used in demo's by Celonis.

However, I found a Incident_event_log that you can get from UC irvine. This event log was extracted from data gathered from the audit system of an instance of the ServiceNow platform used by an IT company and enriched with data loaded from a relational database.

Incident management process enriched event log - UCI Machine Learning Repository

Hopefully this will suffice 😉

Hi @sachin.sinha,

I don't think it is possible to extract the data used in demo's by Celonis.

However, I found a Incident_event_log that you can get from UC irvine. This event log was extracted from data gathered from the audit system of an instance of the ServiceNow platform used by an IT company and enriched with data loaded from a relational database.

Incident management process enriched event log - UCI Machine Learning Repository

Hopefully this will suffice 😉

Hi @sverre.klein11 ,

Can you provide me the link to access this?

Hi @sverre.klein11 ,

Hi @nikhil.kumar14,

Sorry for the late reply. I was enjoying a small vacation.

This this link!

https://archive.ics.uci.edu/dataset/498/incident+management+process+enriched+event+log

Hi @sverre.klein11 ,

Hi @sverre.klein11 ,

Thank you so much for the response and hope you had a great vacation.

Just curious to know, if you have access to datasets related to Procurement/Supply Chain?

Hi @nikhil.kumar14,

This website also has a lot of event logs for you to get your ahnds dirty, perhaps there is something here you are looking for!

https://www.processmining.org/event-data.html

Let me know if you need more help.