Skip to main content

I did set up a record with identifier and the comment component of the "new View" which worked fine and created a new record called "... Comments" in KM. 

Now I got a change request to change the underlying record and consequently its ID.

I did change the identifier of the record.

But now (kind of as expected) the comments record is "misconfigured". I get a warning in backend data integration dataload:

"Client Error: Can not find the join partner data model column mXXX] for the augmentation column mXXX] in the loaded data model. Querying this augmentation table will not work until the data model schema inconsistency is fixed."

In Knowledgemodel "Comment Record" I also get error "Augmentation table wit name YYY_COMMENTS has an invalid configuration and will not be queryable until it is fixed. For details please check the load warnings."

I would be fine just deleting the record and table and start from scratch. No need to migrate any data but even this is not possible because I can not access the config of any underyling table and am not allowed to delete "autogenerated objects".

Does anyone have an idea on how to delete the "old misconfigured table" to be able to start from scratch?

Be the first to reply!