Skip to main content
I often export results: to Excel, PDF of PNG.
However, even more often I make screenshots/screen clippings of charts/items to paste in e-mails, presentations, notes, etc.
It would be really neat if the visual representation of a component (/sheet) could be copied to clipboard as an image to be pasted later on.
Hi @joosbuijs,
this is a really nice idea. We will take this as a feature request.
Two questions on this:
  • Visual representation should then be the current status of a Process Explorer, Variant Explorer?
  • Copying to clipboard should also be available for OLAP tables, which is potentially challenging with the amount of data some OLAP tables have in it.

What would be an workaround for now?
On the IBC and Celonis 4.5, it is possible to share your selections and thus guide other users directly to the analysis where they then can interact way more than sending a static picture via email.
Best
Michael
Hi Michael,
Thanks for adding this to your backlog
  1. Yes. I would suggest to use/create the same visualization as you currently do for the PDF export, but then to a clipboard object which is paste-able into documents, presentations, etc.
  2. I understand but Im sure youll be able to add a cut-off if the data is too much

A workaround for me currently is the screen sniping tool included in MS Office OneNote. For (OLAP) tables I export to Excel and then copy/paste. Or is this not what you meant?
Sharing links is indeed an idea but not all 3500 colleagues within APG have an account (on the different environments) and sometimes having a chart/table/whatever show-up directly in the document/presentation is preferred.
Hope this helps!