Skip to main content
Dear all,
in the past 11 months we implemented several data models from the content store now facing the following issue, that the content store evolves over time but being a complete black box for us, which I would like to describe with a short example:
We implemented PTP almost one year ago. As the content/app store is enhanced over time we now face the issue, that we do not know, if there happened any update to the data model / basic analyses. E.g. we found a new basic analysis (Three-way-matches) which was not available when we initially implemented the data model. After downloading we noticed that our data model is missing tables for this new analysis meaning that there was also an update to the data model.
As there are 20++ analyses for certain data models it is impossible to track manually on a regular basis, if there were any new analyses added or if further if there was any adjustments to existing ones. Additionally, as the data models are provided seperately, we have no insights about any kind of change.
Thats why I would highly appreciate some sort of update history to the app/content store with the information about any kind of adjustment to the connector(data model) and adjustment/addition of standard analyses. This would allow the end user to check quickly, if he is still up-to-date and allows an amazing transparency for the user in navigating through the content/app store.
Best regards,
David
Dear David,
thank you for your question. The issue you are talking about is a really important one for us. We are working on a holistic solution.
In the meantime, we try to provide you with the latest improvements and releases through App Store Webinars and Newsletter.
List: App Store Webinars
Latest: https://meet.celonis.com/app_store_updates_september/
I hope you find this still helpful!
Best
Michael