Skip to main content

Hi all I am currenlty investigating very basic Visualizations in Process Explorer.

Ultimately I want the User to be able to include/exclude Activities in a matter where they are actually excluded form the the Directly Follows relations which are the edges of the graph.

as a minimal example lets say I have only Act A, Act B and Act C and only one case with variant A->B ->C.

If B gets deselected I want the process explorer show to show A->C then. The existing Graph Control Panel only hides the activities so it would actually remove B and A->B and A-> and no data remains.

I just stumbled across the REMAP VALUE (Activitycol, ('B', NULL)) PQL which would allows me to create a second event log in KM where I can then do the REMAP but only preemtively and hardcoded. I want the user to give some degree of freedom and customization the dashboard to select either a whole Event Log to be used (then I would just prepare 2 or 3) or actually do a select on the activities itself.

Does someone had similar use cases and ideas on how to tackle it? I am using the newest View for the project.

Be the first to reply!