Skip to main content

I would like to stack bar graphs on top of each other like this - I see there is an option to "Stacked (on Primary Axis)": 

image (6)But it looks like when I add a secondary axis that option disappears - 

image (7) Does that mean it is not possible in Analysis to combine a stacked bar graph with a line graph on the secondary axis? Or is there a way to combine a stacked bar chart on the primary axis with a line chart on the secondary axis?

Hi DiMari,

It is possible to combine a stacked bar chart with a line graph but on different axis. I tried working an example from what i got in your request(stacked bar chart combined with line chart).

In the screenshot I have the stacked bar chart on secondary axis and line chart on the primary axis. make sure the column chart data series are all in the same axis and the data series in the line chart in a different axis.

Screenshot 2024-07-31 at 13.12.56 

The stacked option disappears could be because the selected data series is a line chart which does not have an option of stacked or else a corrupted session which can be fixed by refreshing your page.

I hope this helps!

Thanks

Hi @modester.mwang11 ,

could you pls explain more in detail how you have defined the secondory axis. I know how to do this in "Analysis" but in "Views" I haven't found a solution there yet.

Thanks in advance!

Best,

Jonas