Skip to main content

I was under the impression that Task Mining has this capability and, EEK, I found out differently just days before closing this deal. Please answer quickly as I need an answer tomorrow, if possible. If you can give me maybe the cost per invoice, that would help.

Has anyone ever used Amazon Textract for this purpose?

Hi, I'm running an RFI At the moment, so can't share too much with you publicly, but we are looking into solutions to load into SAP - so I'm not sure if this helps?

I'm interested why you want to load directly into Celonis?

We also looked at Microsoft and UI path for OCR solutions, but they didn't give us an end to end solution for what we needed, just data extraction. Thanks Dave

Hi, I'm running an RFI At the moment, so can't share too much with you publicly, but we are looking into solutions to load into SAP - so I'm not sure if this helps?

I'm interested why you want to load directly into Celonis?

We also looked at Microsoft and UI path for OCR solutions, but they didn't give us an end to end solution for what we needed, just data extraction. Thanks Dave

we found that Celonis has already integrated Rossum into the solution using Machine Learning. It works beautifully but requires execution app. So if using C4C+, it cannot be activated until it's C4+ execution.

@jeri.hale12 , could you please help me providing more details on this works?