Skip to main content
I am trying to configure a comment component in the new views. I followed all the steps in the documentation but it is still not working. Is there additional documentation or other steps to configure the component that is not in the documentation?

Hi Danelle,

Maybe you tried publishing the view and testing it in APPs and not in Studio?

Could you share screenshots of the error?

Best regards.

André.

I am also facing the same

I am trying to create the comment table but it's not showing anywhere. I wanted use that comment section in my OLAP table to provide access to user to comment on any of the cases please help

I have the same problem. Any advice?

Hi Danelle,

Maybe you tried publishing the view and testing it in APPs and not in Studio?

Could you share screenshots of the error?

Best regards.

André.

Hi @andré.tafur , I could never resolve the issue. Would you be able to assist? There are no errors that I can send a screenshot of. I am struggling to configure the comment component, and I have read through the documentation multiple times and still can't get it to work.

Hi @andré.tafur , I could never resolve the issue. Would you be able to assist? There are no errors that I can send a screenshot of. I am struggling to configure the comment component, and I have read through the documentation multiple times and still can't get it to work.

Hi Danelle,

I will tell you the steps I use to configure the Comments component in Views:

1.Inside the view section I want to place, I look for the “Comments” component.

2. In the component configuration, I select the table to which I am going to link the component, it is important that the table has a unique identifier configured from the data model, otherwise it will not allow to move forward.

3. Optional steps, I define the number of comments that will be displayed in the view and I define the date format.

4. Save the changes.

5. Finally I publish the view so that the change is reflected at the end-user level.

The same steps apply to legacy and new views

I hope this is helpful.

Regards.

Hi Andre,

Thank you for the help.