Skip to main content
Hi, I would like to set up a connection with an Azure data lake consisting of same parquet files. Does anyone know which data connection to make and with which settings?

HI @femke.van.d 

Please be informed that this can be done via Database JDBC connection. For more information please check our online help documentation: https://docs.celonis.com/en/database--jdbc--connection.html

Hi Doruntina,

Thanks for your answer.

I already found this documentation, but I can't find how to use this JDBC connection on Azure Data Lakes. What configuration do I need? And is it even possible to connect with just "parquet files" or do I need a Database (or something similar)?

Kind regards,

Femke

Hi @femke.van.d 

Could you please reach us out via servicedesk@celonis.com and include the details needed and we will advice you further?

Thanks in advance.

Any news on this subject? It appears that there are no out-of-the-box storage connectors available, with the exception of Amazon S3.

Any updates on this topic, got a similar requirement of data transfer from Azure blob storage to Celonis. please let me know if you found any solution. thanks :)