Skip to main content
Hi, I'm getting this error in Open PR app, "Table could not be found. Table with name "PR_ITEMS_CEL_TASK" cannot be found". can anyone please help me with the solution.
Thank you

Hi Pruthvin,

Where in the app is this error occurring? Is it in within a KPI, a dashboard, the backend, etc?

Hi Laura ,

Error is in the frontend dashboard

Could you please search for PR_ITEMS_CEL_TASK in the knowledge model and see if anything populates within the records section?

Could you please search for PR_ITEMS_CEL_TASK in the knowledge model and see if anything populates within the records section?

Yes ,

There is a variable named VARIABLE_PR_ITEMS_CEL_TASK which has the value PR_ITEMS_CEL_TASK has been used in Records

Try removing the _CEL portion from the PQL that is throwing the error. From the search in the KM, there seems to be no table under that name. So, where ever PR_ITEMS_CEL_TASK is mentioned in the PQL, replace it with PR_ITEMS_TASK.

Yes i did that but PR_ITEMS_TASK table is also not present

it says .

Yes i did that but PR_ITEMS_TASK table is also not present

it says .

From here, there are a few ways to try to trouble shoot:

1) Replace with any random table that you know exists in the KM to make sure its not the component bugging. If the component is bugging that way, then submit a ticket.

2) Search in the backend transformations for PR_ITEMS_CEL_TASK to see if the table is referenced and just not populating correctly. If you see this table in the backend, then you can try to rerun the transformations and data model and then see if it populates.

If you are comfortable sharing the PQL, it may be helpful for me to see the syntax to make sure all is well.

PR_ITEMS_CEL_TASK table  is used repeatedly in most of the records and in kpi's

it is autogenerated while downloading the Open Purchase Requisition App from the Marketplace

There is no transformations for PR_ITEMS_CEL_TASK  in the backend

I think this table is associated with some Skill

I raised the ticket as well to the celonis 2 weeks before but they said this issue is recently seen in version DC > 2.0 but the version i downloaded was 1.1.5