Skip to main content
Hi,
I am not able to upload excel file which is having around 20 MB with .xlsx extension. My colleague who has same permission is able to upload though.
I am wondering why it is happening? Is there any restriction to upload excel file?
Thank you

Hi Huseyin,

Do you get a specific error message? And was your colleague able to upload the exact same excel file?

Kind regards,

Valerie

Hi,

I am not getting specific error(please see ss)image (1) and 'yes'; my colleague was able to upload same file.

Have you configured the upload and data schema before clicking 'Import'? If so, could you please add a screenshot of it? Thank you!

As you can see in the screenshotw, I am not able to reach import phase

The issue could also be caused by special characters in the file, which might cause the upload to fail. For example, this can happen if a CSV file is saved in Excel format. If this is not the case, I recommend creating a support ticket for further assistance.

the issue is totally different what I thought before. The reason why I am not able to upload data into celonis is that my home network is having some issues(not yet find what) there I cannot upload excel file by home network however I am able to upload excel file at company or mobile phone network.