Skip to main content

I am trying to make a dashboard to identify bottlenecks in the process. I already make use of the Celonis Process Overview page which can identify which activity flows impact the TPT, but it is not sufficient for me to detect the most important activity reworks or activity flows that impact TPT.

What would be effective ways to use Celonis for such application?

Is there a way to identify which activity flows impact TPT significantly? E.g. a process flow normally goes through activity A-->B, but if it goes from A-->C-->B it increases TPT by 'x' days.

Thanks!

Hi Jan van Dongen,

For identifying which all activities are deviating from the ideal path or to understand the activity flows different from the happy path, you can use the 'Variant Explorer' (New Sheet -> Add Component -> Variant Explorer). This shows various flows happening in your process and also has a dropdown option included, which you can set to 'longest/shortest throughput time' as per your requirement. You could also check out the 'Conformance' option, which would also provide you with useful insights as well.

Tip: You could make a new sheet, add the Variant Explorer and Process Explorer components side by side and see the impact of different activities and activity flows on throughput time.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Anupriya