Skip to main content

I am trying to add Custom object to the perspective without linking it to any object. Similar to currency conversion object.

Table/Object that i am trying to add is TFACS for Workday Calendar, But result in below error.

Screenshot 2024-08-28 184007Screenshot 2024-08-28 183918

Hi Kailash,

Just create a relationship between one of the object and the new object that you have created. The relationship doesn't have to been defined , we're creating the new relationship for the system to know this object is part of the whole perspective . This is a round about. I hope this helps!

Hi Kailash,

Just create a relationship between one of the object and the new object that you have created. The relationship doesn't have to been defined , we're creating the new relationship for the system to know this object is part of the whole perspective . This is a round about. I hope this helps!

Hi @doake.sathy - Thanks for reply, I connected A dummy Relation with Purchase Order Item and added to perspective data model is loaded without any errors, But Add Workday / Workdays Calendar functions Are not giving any output..