Skip to main content

Dear Colleagues,

I have built a custom Process Explorer Activity KPI, that takes the number of activity occurences from Case Level (BSEG table) and aggregates on header level (BKPF). This is because some activities are happing on header level, regardless of how many invoice lines we have. For example I post invoice only once and want to show value 1, even though it can be posted on 5 vendor item lines (BSEG=5).

I want to apply the same for Process explorer connection KPI, but I dont know how to handle it.

Can you please help me understand how to apply the logic to connection KPI? Details in attachement.

Thank you very much (173.9 KB)

Hi,

I would recommend the following post:

Feature of the week series #17 - Source Target Feature of the Week

Dear Celonis Community!

Take a small breath for todays feature of the week is a short PQL deep dive: Do you know the PQL siblings SOURCE and TARGET?

Use Case

You should, because they are incredibly helpful to compare attributes of different activities from the Eventlog. We can use them very flexibly to answer diverse process questions like:

How much time passed between two activities?

Did the same department perform two activities?

This last question is an example for the business u

Best regards,

Pol

Thank you for the link. So the way to set up Connection KPI in my process explorer is to use SOURCE & TARGET functions?