Skip to main content

Team - I got my BVA and Implementation Certification last year (2021) - looking for ideas on what I need to renew or what training is relevant for 2022 with the new Celonis Academy - any roadmap for consultants? I have not seen a mapping from old to new training - thoughts?

Hi @jim.pokoj,

There is a mapping for the new training program, which can be found here: The NEW Celonis Partner Enablement Program | Helping you go further, faster.

Kind regards,

Jan-peter

But, I heard /read something about changing the requirements for keeping the credentials... something along the lines of you need to "re certificate" only those parts that have changed... unfortunately I haven't more details

As far as I know, the certificates that are still valid are migrated and visible in Credly. To prevent them from expiring, you can take a subscription to renew them (this will be launched in November 2022). If there is content added, you have to do a delta-exam with the newly added content, otherwise it is renewed automatically.

In the Asset Library on the Partner Portal, search for 'Partner Certification Guide' to find all the details.

As far as I know, the certificates that are still valid are migrated and visible in Credly. To prevent them from expiring, you can take a subscription to renew them (this will be launched in November 2022). If there is content added, you have to do a delta-exam with the newly added content, otherwise it is renewed automatically.

In the Asset Library on the Partner Portal, search for 'Partner Certification Guide' to find all the details.

really cool. Thanks for the info, we have a teammate that will need to renew, I am going to pass him this info ASAP 👍

Hi @jim.pokoj,

There is a mapping for the new training program, which can be found here: The NEW Celonis Partner Enablement Program | Helping you go further, faster.

Kind regards,

Jan-peter

Hmm - I did not see a mapping - I was looking for:

If I am an Implementation Professional, I should consider taking the following 4-5 badges for a similar accreditation ... I don't see any reference to BVA or Implementation Professional - it just seems like it is all about the new material, not about what we have learned already and want to maintain that certification.

But, I heard /read something about changing the requirements for keeping the credentials... something along the lines of you need to "re certificate" only those parts that have changed... unfortunately I haven't more details

Yes - I have heard them talking about those re-certify only the new changing parts - but, how does that pertain to Implementation Professional. I think Celonis still needs to connect the dots.

Hmm - I did not see a mapping - I was looking for:

If I am an Implementation Professional, I should consider taking the following 4-5 badges for a similar accreditation ... I don't see any reference to BVA or Implementation Professional - it just seems like it is all about the new material, not about what we have learned already and want to maintain that certification.

Hi @jim.pokoj,

It was in the summary in the link that I provided, but that one is now a dead link, sorry for that. If you check for 'Certification Migration Guide' in the Asses Library, you'll find the answer to your question: The BVA is indeed not migrated into an Expert Badge (see screenshot below).

Kind regards,

Jan-peter

bva_badge