Skip to main content
i had passed my rising star technical assessment and didn't get my certificate

@rehan.razak If you have completed and passed your Rising Star technical assessment but have not received your certificate, please follow these steps to address the issue:

1. Check Your Email Inbox and Spam Folder: Initially, ensure you have checked both your primary email inbox and spam or junk mail folders. The certificate or notification regarding its issuance might have been inadvertently filtered.
  2. Log into the Celonis Academy: Sometimes, certificates are made available directly within your Celonis Academy account. Log in to your account and check the "My Learning" or "Certificates" section to see if your Rising Star certificate is available for download.

If these two steps do not solve the error, please contact Celonis Academy Support. If you still cannot find your certificate, the next step is to contact the Celonis Academy support team. Provide them with details of your assessment, including the date of completion and any assessment identification number, if available. You can contact them via the support form on the Celonis Academy website or by sending an email to academy@celonis.com.