Skip to main content

I want my manager to track my training progress in Celonis Academy. Can I assign someone as Mentor?

Thanks for your question Sachin!

There is no way to assign a mentor or manager in Academy and have them review the training done from the platform. 

However, we have a learning analytics dashboard available for customers and partners where you can see the training status of those users belonging to your company.

As this contains confidential information, we will need you to write to academy@celonis.com with the Celonis contact in cc' attaching the reasons why you should have access to this dashboard to see the users of your company

Hi Cristina,

Thanks for letting me know, Yes, we have responsibility to train and track course completion of our companies' employees. I would request you to explain celonis contact in CC'? I didnt understood it. To Whom should i keep in CC'

Regards,

Sachin

Apologies for the delay on this Sachin

Please contact us through: https://academy.celonis.com/pages/contact-celonis-academy

Let us know who should have access to view this data and add the Celonis contact in cc'. This means that you need to add the person who manages your company's account at Celonis (Account Executive or Value Engineer) in copy.

Thank you!