Skip to main content

Hello,

I am trying to create objects and events in my OCPM model using CSV files that I have manually uploaded to the EMS but when I create a transformation in the Objects & Events environment, I can't proceed as I don't have a connection to a source system. Does anyone know if there is a way to proceed without a connection?

Hi André,

not sure if this is still relevant but for the future I will still try to provide an answer:

You are absolutely right and not alone with that problem. Currently the workaround has to be the following:

1. Create a new Data Pool where you upload your csv files and import them. Now your files will be in the Global Data Connection of that Data Pool.
  2. With the three dots at the end of the Global Data Connection you have to share your pool with the OCPM Data Pool.
  3. In your OCPM Data Pool you can now go to Add Data Connection and select the option Import Data from another Data Pool.
  4. Import the Data Pool and make sure it now appears in the Data Connections of your OCPM Data Pool

Now you should be able to select this source system (containing your csv files) in the Objects And Events environment when creating a transformation.

If you do not see it yet, run the ocpm-data-job and load the data into your OCPM model.

Best regards