Process flow selection with attributes

Hello together,

is it possible to select a process flow iteration with attributes?

So, when I select the activities “directly” followed by the same activity to add attributes to this selection?

In may case:
I want to see all cases, where the iteration activities are “QUEUED” with exactly the same owners of the acitivty (for example “SERVICEDESK”) like you can see on the excel table:

Thank you in advance

Hi Sarah,

I would recomend making an OLAP table with the dimensions: TICKETID and OWNERGROUP and then as a KPI use CALC_REWORK(“ACTIVITY TABLE”.“ACTIVITY” = ‘QUEUED’).
This will calculate the number of times the activity QUEUED took place per case and per ownergroup.

Best wishes,
Calandra

Hi Calandra,

that makes sense. But in my scenario I want to find out how often it happens that the status QUEUED is followed directly by the same owner group.

That means for every ticket it’s allowed that the status QUEUED takes place by the same ownergroup several times, but not directly followed by each other.

Example of a normal case:
From QUEUED - Service Desk
To QUEUED - Owner Group AY
to QUEUED - Service Desk

Example of an “illegal” case:
From QUEUED - Service Desk
to QUEUED - Service Desk
to QUEUED - Ownergroup AY

Thank you in advance

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

I think I’ve found a solution for you.

The basic idea is to use Source / Target to find the cases where two consecutive activities were carried out by the same user and then to filter this result so that it only back to back “Queued” activities are included.

As this is a little complicated to implement I’ll explain it step by step.

1. Make an OLAP with the Dimensions:
  • SOURCE ( “activity table”.“user”)

• TARGET( “activity table”.“user”)

• SOURCE( “activity table”.“case id”)

Now the table will display the case Ids of all the cases one specific user was directly followed by another specific user. You’re only interested in cases where the same user immediately carries out the next activity, so…

1. Add the component filter:

FILTER SOURCE ( “activity table”.“user”) = TARGET( “activity table”.“user”);

Now it remains to specify that both the first and second activity should be “QUEUED”

1. Add the component filters:
    FILTER (SOURCE( “activity table”.“Activity”)) = ‘QUEUED’;
    FILTER (TARGET( “activity table”.“Activity”)) = ‘QUEUED’;

2. (Optional) Hide the column TARGET( “activity table”.“user”) in the OLAP table by clicking on the hide icon Hide%20Icon%20disactivated

I hope this solves your problem, let me know if it still doesn’t give you what you want.

Best wishes,

Calandra

Perfect, that’s it.
Thank you for the detailed solution!

Best wishes,
Sarah