Is Set analysis possible in Celonis?

Dear all,

I created a OLAP Table, with “Material Number” as a Dimension and “Average(Delivery Reliability)” as a KPI. Then I filter/select the Deliveries, that have to be sent out in the next days.
In my first table, I would like to have the Materials filtered but only the KPI “Average(Delivery Reliability)” to “ignore” this selection. Is this somehow possible?

My goal is to show the historic Delivery Reliability for the Materials that will be sent out in the next few days. Currently I either get all the Materials with the right KPI, or the filtered Materials with the wrong KPI.

In Qlik Sense you can do that with “Set analysis”. (defining a set (or group) of data values that is different from the normal set defined by the current selections)

Thank you very much

Marinus Kraus

Hi Marinus,

In the advanced options of the components you can tick whether a component is filtered with selections. Hence, simply tick that box and your component will not be filtered with any other filters anymore.

As far as I understand that should solve your issue. However, that only works if you have different components.

Best,

Justin