Filter Process Explorer: Display only cases without manual user types

Hi,

I’d like to create a component filter, that only displays cases in the process explorer that don’t have any activity with a manual user type. The result is, that we only see the process, where every activity is automated.

I tried:
FILTER ISNULL(PU_COUNT(VBAP, activity.user_type, activity.user_type IN (<%=AutoTypes%>))) = 0;

but it didn’t work. I think, pu_count must be wrong…

Has anyone an idea?

Best regards,
Carina

Hi Carina,

you could try to use the following code to apply the filter you are looking for:

FILTER PU_COUNT(“Case Table”, “Activity Table”.“User Type Column”, “Activity Table”.“User Type Column” IN (‘User Type 1’, ‘User Type 2’)) = 0;

Best,

Justin

Hi Justin,

I got an error: image

By trying this filter:
FILTER PU_COUNT(“VBAP”, “_CEL_O2C_ACTIVITIES”.“USER_TYPE”, “_CEL_O2C_ACTIVITIES”.“USER_TYPE” NOT IN (‘A’)) = 0;

But I can’t find the mistake.

Best,
Carina

Hi Carina,

for me it looks like you have used different quotation marks as the usual ones. Did you possibly copy the code from somewhere else into Celonis?

Try it with this piece of code and it should probably work:

FILTER PU_COUNT(“VBAP”, “_CEL_O2C_ACTIVITIES”.“USER_TYPE”, “_CEL_O2C_ACTIVITIES”.“USER_TYPE” NOT IN (‘A’)) = 0;

Please check as well whether you use the correct quotation marks if you copy the code snippet to Celonis.

If it still does not work, feel free to reach out to us again!

Best,

Justin

Oh, you’re right. The quotation marks were different. Thank you!