Variables in TPT KPI Formula

Dear Celonis Team,

could you kindly help me solving this issue with ORDER TO CASH PROCESS?

First of all, the objective is to create 2 dropdown buttons, one showing the starting Activity (i.e. Receive Orders) and the second showing the latest Activity (i.e. Clear Invoice) this should help the users to sort of crop the process.
I managed to create these two dropdowns by creating 2 different variables as you can see from the screen below:2020-10-10_14h58_25

(the second variable is identical called Activity Dropdown2)

Then I created an OLAP table showing customers as dimension, 2 KPIS (a case count and a sum of net order value), but then i would like to create a KPI showing the TPT between the activities selected in the button dropdown and i tried to set up the formula:

AVG(CALC_THROUGHPUT(ALL_OCCURRENCE[ <%=ActivityDropdown1> ] TO ALL_OCCURRENCE[ <%=ActivityDropdown2> ], REMAP_TIMESTAMPS("_CEL_O2C_ACTIVITIES".“EVENTTIME”, DAYS)))

unfortunately the formula is not correct, could you hep me on this?

Thank you very much in advance

Kind Regards,
Carlo Alberto

Hi Carlo,

There’s a percentage sign missing after each variable in your formula
You specify <%=ActivityDropdown1> but it has to be <%=ActivityDropdown1%>.
Otherwise, your formula looks good.

Hope that helps.

Best
Max

Hi Max,

thank you for the reply.
I have corrected the formula with the following statement:

AVG(CALC_THROUGHPUT(ALL_OCCURRENCE[ <%=ActivityDropdown1%> ] TO ALL_OCCURRENCE[ <%=ActivityDropdown2%> ], REMAP_TIMESTAMPS("_CEL_O2C_ACTIVITIES".“EVENTTIME”, DAYS)))

but still if I change the Process Activities via the dropdown buttons the OLAP tabe KPI won’t change.

Am I missing something?

Thank you for helping
Regards,

Carlo Alberto