Upgrade to SAP 1909

We are planning to upgrade our SAP system to version 1909. Currently we are using the P2P and O2C connectors for extracting the data into Celonis. Did anybody already a deeper investigation regarding possible changes on SAP side with 1909 which might affect the O2C and P2P data extraction or standard transformations in Celonis?

Hi!

as I unfortunately also have no answer to that, I have raised your question internally and will come back to you once I got a reply.

Best,
Viana

Hi,

I received following feedback regarding your question:

In general we listed the tables that we are using in our P2P and O2C connectors that are affected by the change:

• P2P and O2C:
    MKPF, MSEG, MARC, MARD will be replaced by table MATDOC (with the limitation that the following columns from MARC are not included in MATDOC: MMSTD, AUSDT, PLIFZ, WZEIT and BESKZ)
  • O2C:
    VBUK and VBUP no longer necessary, the information is now integrated in VBAK and VBAP

For P2P the following transformations are affected:
Edit Transformation:

• Create View: P2P_MATDOC
  • Edit Transformation: Add Activity: Record Goods Receipt
  • Data Model due to MATDOC

For P2P the following transformations are affected:
Edit Transformation:

• Create View: O2C_MATDOC
  • Edit Transformation: Add Activity: Record Goods Issue
  • Data Model due to MATDOC
  • Data Model due to VBUP

Hope that helps to adapt the connectors. There are also already connectors for S/4 HANA O2C and P2P available in the App Store. However as not many changes are required, it will most probably be much faster to adapt the current connector if it was already installed.

Viana