Story with sheet filter

Hi there,

I am trying to create my first stories. In the different sheets I have sheet filters which also should apply when I want to show the content of the sheet in the story. These are individuell filters per sheet, not a general filter.

How is that possible?

Many thx and br
Daniel

Hi @diers,

thanks for reaching out!

If I understand your question correctly, you want to apply specific filters for individual sheets.

In general, there are three different types of filters in Celonis Analyses:

1. component filters: these only affect the individual component on which they are applied. You can add a component filter by right-clicking on a component, choosing “component filter”

2. Sheet filters: These affect individual sheets. You can apply sheet filters by entering the edit mode, clicking on the little wheel icon of a specific sheet (as shown in the picture below) and then navigating to “load script” (shown in the second picture below).

1. Analysis filters: these affect the whole analysis. You can apply analysis filters by clicking on “load script” in the main settings menu of the analysis (as shown in the picture below).

I hope this was helpful.
Don’t hesitate to reach out in case of further questions - good luck with your stories!

Best,
Your Celonis Team