Life Science Customer Exchange Workshop EMEA | 22.-23.10.2018 | Frankfurt

exchange
customer
cew
lifescience
event

Hi all,

it was very nice to have you around the last two days for our Life Science Customer Exchange Workshop in Frankfurt. In case you would like to follow up on something feel free to respond to this post here.

Best
Manuel

Hi Manuel,

How can I upload the presentation? As a member of this community, I am not allowed to upload files yet.

Cheers
Thi

Hi Thi,

uploading should now be enabled for all users & all posts. Could you give it a second try?

Best
Manuel

Yes I can technically upload, but not my file:

Hi Thi,

I just increased the file limit - could you give it a third and hopefully last try? :slight_smile:

Thanks
Carolin

2018-10-22_CEW_FRA_sent.pdf (6.5 MB)

:arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up:

Enjoy!

Just in case if you were interested to see the live presentation from my selfie tripod filmed on an iPhone.

https://youtu.be/zOrwGoGS0eA

Hi Thi,

thanks for sharing this recording as well. It is an excellent way to leverage such a presentation the best! Next time we will just start the recording at our customer exchange workshop (just joking) :-).

Kind Regards
Manuel

PS: Contact community@celonis.com in case you also want to participate in our exchange workshops and see more of those awesome presentations by experienced customers.