Invalid stoi argument

Hi community,
i faced following problem:

This is related to the following filter:

There variable is set as follows:

If i use the text of my variable directly in the filter it is working:

But then i loose the flexibility of the Dropdown button.

Has anyone faced a similar problem and has a solution for this?

Thanks
Regards Holger

Hello Holger,

can you try to make the ButtonDrilldown variable a “static value” (instead of “Text/Replacement”). Does that help?

If it doesnt fix the problem, can you please specify the Celonis version you are using (IBC, CPM4.5, …).

Best
David

Hi David,
if i change it to static it gives me in direct preview and in the chart a NaN error (1):

When i open the formula editor (2) it shows me the expected result:

We are Using CMP 4.5 SP2.

Best
Holger

Hey Holger,

I’ve worked on a similar problem some time back for one of our clients. We tried to filter components based on weeks (e.g. on the ROUND_WEEK() function).
While I can’t offer an elegant solution, maybe the following helps.

I used a dropdown button as date selector:

Within the dropdown, I specified the formula below to convert the field “PAYMENTDAY”(which is loaded as date) into a string (as there is no proper casting function available) and selected only mondays:

CASE WHEN DAY_OF_WEEK("Liquidity"."PAYMENTDAY") = 1 THEN 
YEAR("Liquidity"."PAYMENTDAY") || '-'|| MONTH("Liquidity"."PAYMENTDAY") || '-'||DAY("Liquidity"."PAYMENTDAY")
ELSE NULL
END

If I understood your requirement properly, you will need to do the same type of concatenation but with your variable “date_for_ageing” instead of the table and field names.

After that, you can set the following component filter:

FILTER “Liquidity”.“PAYMENTDAY” <= {d <%= liquiditiydate %>}

Please note that even a single space around the variables name can somehow distort the analysis - so you need to extremely careful here. After that, the component filter is triggered by the dropdown

Hope that helps,

Peter Blank,
PwC Switzerland, Data & Analytics
Peter.Blank@ch.pwc.com

Hi Peter, thx for your reply.

In the meanwhile i got rid of that Dropdown and used a simple Input box.

Regards Holger