Factory calendar in Data Model

Hi,

Does anybody know the format of the calendar to be added to my data model in Calendar > use calendar options > Factory calendar > SELECT TABLE FROM POOL?

Best,
João Paulo

Hi João,

have you had a look at Maximilian’s feature of the week post?

Best regards,
Viana

Hi João,

the factory calendar table that you can configure in the data model settings needs to be in the SAP TFACS calendar format. It is described in the PQL documentation: help.celonis.cloud/help/display/CIBC/WORKDAY_CALENDAR
If you have an SAP TFACS calendar already in your source system, you can specify it here. In the Analysis, it can be referenced in the WORKDAYS_BETWEEN, ADD_WORKDAYS and the WORKDAY_CALENDAR option of REMAP_TIMESTAMPS.

The calendar described in @v.kalversberg s post is a different one. t doesn’t require to be added in the data model calendar settings. This calendar is a table in your data model that contains time intervals that can be used in throughput time calculation using REMAP_TIMESTAMPS. It is documented here: help.celonis.cloud/help/display/CIBC/FACTORY_CALENDAR

I just noticed that the naming of the different calendars is not consistent and therefore confusing, I will forward this such that it will be more self-explaining in the future.

Cheers,

David